Badlands’ BOS Tactical Pack
Badlands’ Black Series accessories
Badlands’ RAP18 Tactical Pack
Badlands is pumping its innovation into 2015.
The pack manufacturer has designed and released five new tactical style, solid color packs and accessories for the new year. Three new full-size packs and two new accessories represent the latest offering from the outdoor gear innovator.
- RELATED: 24 Pieces of Duty-Tough Law Enforcement Gear For 2015
- RELATED: New Mission Gear That Caught the Eyes of TACTICAL WEAPONS Magazine Editors
Paramount in the design of the new Badlands Black Series is functionality, durability and style. Using Schoeller aramid fabric from Switzerland, Badlands was able to produce packs that are not only near indestructible but also extremely lightweight.
Adding Badlands’ battle proven suspension systems that specialize in effective ventilation of body heat and a comfortable, ergonomic fit was also top priority.
Featuring MOLLE webbing, hydration compatibility and a refreshing style never before seen in the tactical market, the Black Series is available now and poised to sweep through the tactical ranks.
The initial Black Series products and pieces are:
- BOS Tactical Pack – 2200 Cubic Inches, Hypervent Suspension: Retail $329.95
- RAP18 Tactical Pack – 2000 Cubic Inches, Lightweight internal frame: Retail $299.95
- HDX Tactical Daypack – 800 Cubic Inches, Military Spec MOLLE Webbing: Retail $189.95
- Bino Case – Zip-No Magnetic Closure, fits up to 10×50 bino, 4 point harness: Retail $99.95
- Everything Pocket – Zipper closure, quick-clip universal attachment system: Retail $29.95
All items in the new Badlands Black Series are available in Gunmetal Gray or Serengeti Brown.
For more information on the Black Series and other products from Badlands, please visit BadlandsPacks.com.
Desert Tech has made its Stealth Recon Scout A1 (SRS-A1) sniper rifle system available...
by Tactical-Life / Feb 9, 2015