Battle Rifle Company has been improving AR platform rifles since April 2010. In four five years, Battle Rifle has made a serious impact.
The company recently unveiled its Battle Rifle HEXRail System.
The Battle Rifle HEXRail is a free-floating designed rail system made to fit any standard AR-15 platform.
Lightweight, durable and easy to install, the Battle Rifle HEXRail System features aggressive front end styling which gives a unique look.
Precision machined from 7075- T6 aluminum and mil-spec Type 3 hardcoat anodized for added strength and a rock-hard surface that resists wear and scuffing.
Other features include:
- 12.5-inch overall length with Battle Rifle HEX Pattern design
- Continuous top rail that accepts all Picatinny attachments
- KEYMOD rail system connections at three, six and nine o’clock
- QD connect holes front and rear on rail at three and nine o’clock
- Battle Rifle Company Laser engraving
- Five slot KEYMOD extension rail included
The Battle Rifle HEXRail has an MSRP of $249 and is available now. The HEXRAIL will also be a standard on certain rifle models starting in 2015.
For more information on the HEXRail and other products from Battle Rifle Company, please visit BattleRifleCompany.com.
Law enforcement in Pearland, Texas, recently busted a high school drug ring allegedly run...
by Tactical-Life / Apr 9, 2015