Battle Rifle Company has been improving AR platform rifles since April 2010. In four five years, Battle Rifle has made a serious impact.
The company recently unveiled its Battle Rifle HEXRail System.
The Battle Rifle HEXRail is a free-floating designed rail system made to fit any standard AR-15 platform.
Lightweight, durable and easy to install, the Battle Rifle HEXRail System features aggressive front end styling which gives a unique look.
Precision machined from 7075- T6 aluminum and mil-spec Type 3 hardcoat anodized for added strength and a rock-hard surface that resists wear and scuffing.
Other features include:
- 12.5-inch overall length with Battle Rifle HEX Pattern design
- Continuous top rail that accepts all Picatinny attachments
- KEYMOD rail system connections at three, six and nine o’clock
- QD connect holes front and rear on rail at three and nine o’clock
- Battle Rifle Company Laser engraving
- Five slot KEYMOD extension rail included
The Battle Rifle HEXRail has an MSRP of $249 and is available now. The HEXRAIL will also be a standard on certain rifle models starting in 2015.
For more information on the HEXRail and other products from Battle Rifle Company, please visit BattleRifleCompany.com.