BCM Gunfighter KeyMod Quick Detachable Sling Mount
This low-profile, lightweight, all-steel sling mount essentially consists of a mounting plate and two screws. It fits all standard KeyMod mounting holes and can be installed using a Torx wrench. The end user simply loosens the two screws in a counter clockwise fashion before dropping in the assembly and sliding forward into the desired mounting position of the rail system. For long-term mounting, BCM recommends using blue Loctite on the mounting screw thread.
The manufacturer suggested retail price for the BCMGunfighter KeyMod Quick Detachable Sling Mount is $17.95. See below for more information.
Features: KeyMod Quick Detachable Sling Mount
- Low-Profile for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor
- Fits standardized KeyMod interface mounting holes
- Fits standard push button, quick detach sling swivel (not included)
- 8-position (360°), non-rotational locking interface
- Requires three KeyMod attachment hole mounting points
- All steel construction
- Locate the forward position of the mount, indicated by the arrow marking, located underneath the sling mount, arrow towards the muzzle.
- With supplied Torx wrench, loosen (counter clockwise) the two mounting screws enough so the assembly can drop in and slide forward into the desired mounting position of the rail system.
- Tighten screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (30 in-lbs).
- For better long term secured mounting, use blue thread locking compound on mounting screw thread only.
For more information about the KeyMod Quick Detachable Sling Mount and the full range of products currently offered by Bravo Company Manufacturing, please visit http://www.bravocompanyusa.com
The Barrett 98B Tactical is available in . 308 Winchester and .300 WIN Magnum, compared...
by Tactical-Life / May 20, 2014