Showing no signs of slowing down thus far in 2014, Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM) continues their streak of high quality products with the unveiling of their new BCM Gunfighter Grip Mod 3. Watch the video below to see a comprehensive review of BCM’s latest Gunfighter pistol grip.
Similar to the Mod 1 grip, BCM’s Gunfighter Mod 3 includes a hinged trap door on the bottom and a “beavertail” backstrap for a bigger grip. This latest version, however, comes with a fixed trigger guard tab on the front which simplifies the design and reduces the price. The Mod 3 grip is also a quarter of an inch wider than the previously released Mod 0 and Mod 1 variants.
Made from high quality, impact resistant polymers, the BCM Gunfighter Grip Mod 3 is available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and Foliage Green at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $17.95. See below for additional details.
Features: BCM Gunfighter Grip Mod 3
- Reduced angle for improved ergonomics and trigger control.
- Hinged trap door offering storage inside the grip with a water resistant rubber gasket.
- Each grip features an extended forward tang to close the gap between the trigger guard and pistol grip, and a high rise “beavertail” style back strap.
- Up to a quarter of an inch wider than the BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 0 and Mod 1 grips.
- Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
- Each grip test fit to ensure proper function (may display attributes consistent with this QC process).
For more information about the BCM Gunfighter Grip Mod 3, and the full range of products currently offered by Bravo Company Manufacturing, please visit http://www.bravocompanyusa.com