Boyds’ Replacement Hardwood Stocks for Ruger American Rimfire Rifles Features:
- Material under barrel channel has been removed to improve the balance of the firearm
- 1/2″ Rubber recoil pad installed for quick non-slip mounting
- All Finished and Unfinished stocks come with 2 front and one rear blued swivel stud
- No sharp edges on bottom of stock which gives a sleeker design as well as helps when shifting or turning stock when using shooting sticks
- Average weight is 2.3 lbs. which allows for great balance of rifle, while not too light to make it feel off balance or front heavy
- Laboratory acid based finished proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
- Made of Stratabond Laminate – used for its proven stability, strength and beauty
- The length of pull on this item is 13 3/4″
- The overall length is approximately 32″
See more at boydsgunstocks.com.
New for 2014, Randbrands continues to offer their Rand CLP gun care product which...
by Tactical-Life / Feb 7, 2014