Comp-Tac Victory Gear has continued to strengthen its grip on the holster industry in 2015.
Joining the company’s already impressive roster of holsters is its new inside the waistband, hybrid holster designed specifically for pocket pistol size firearms: The Cavalry.
The Cavalry takes Comp-Tac’s most popular holster design and adapts it for pocket pistol size firearms. The Calvary’s leather backing is purposely sized and designed to make inside the waistband concealed carry simple and comfortable for the smallest sized firearms.
The Cavalry includes:
- Holster footprint designed for pocket pistol sized firearms
- Comfortable leather backing
- All kydex shell for smooth, fast draw and easy re-holster
- Tension screw for retention adjustment
- Cant and ride depth adjustability
- Durable nylon clips provide secure hold while gentle on belts and clothes
- Left and right handed models available
The Cavalry sells at an MSRP of $44.99.
- RELATED STORY: Comp-Tac Adapts 6 Holster Fits For Glock 43
For the initial release Comp-Tac will have some of the most popular model fits for firearm brands; Glock, Kimber, Ruger and Sig Sauer. More make and model fits will be released in the future.
For more information on the Cavalry and other products from Comp-Tac, please visit Comp-Tac.com.
Since there is no body camera program in place, law enforcement officers with the Honolulu...
by Tactical-Life / Aug 21, 2015