Comp-Tac Victory Gear started in 2000 with founder Gregg Garrett’s “intention of designing holsters of the highest quality for defensive and competition shooting.”
Fast forward 15 years and the company is has become a proven leader in developing everyday carry holsters.
Recently, Comp-Tac released its all new level two concealment holster: the Flatline Thumb Break.
- RELATED STORY: Comp-Tac Adapts 6 Holster Fits For Glock 43
The Flatline Thumb Break is a variation of the original Comp-Tac Flatline. By adding a Thumb Break Comp-Tac now has a concealed carry holster with leather Thumb Break securing the firearm with a law enforcement grade snap closure.
The Flatline Thumb Break includes the following features:
- All Kydex Construction for Smooth Fast Draw
- Retention Screw for Level 1 Detent Adjustment
- Three Choices of Mounting Clips for Inside the Waistband or Outside the Waistband Wear
- Cant and Ride Depth Adjustment
- Removable Leather Thumb Break for Level Two Retention
- Left and Right Handed Models Available
- Multiple Belt Width Options
Available in multiple color options — including black, pink, red and blue — the Flatline Thumb Break sells at an MSRP of $94.99
- RELATED STORY: 9 Top Retention Holsters For Law Enforcement
For more information on the Flatline Thumb Break holster and other products from Comp-Tac, please visit Comp-Tac.com.
Easy DIY steps to accurize and modernize your military-surplus battle classic!
by Denis Prisbey / Jun 25, 2015