Fast forward 15 years and the company is has become a proven leader in developing everyday carry holsters.
Recently, Comp-Tac released its all new level two concealment holster: the Flatline Thumb Break.
- RELATED STORY: Comp-Tac Adapts 6 Holster Fits For Glock 43
The Flatline Thumb Break is a variation of the original Comp-Tac Flatline. By adding a Thumb Break Comp-Tac now has a concealed carry holster with leather Thumb Break securing the firearm with a law enforcement grade snap closure.
The Flatline Thumb Break includes the following features:
- All Kydex Construction for Smooth Fast Draw
- Retention Screw for Level 1 Detent Adjustment
- Three Choices of Mounting Clips for Inside the Waistband or Outside the Waistband Wear
- Cant and Ride Depth Adjustment
- Removable Leather Thumb Break for Level Two Retention
- Left and Right Handed Models Available
- Multiple Belt Width Options
Available in multiple color options — including black, pink, red and blue — the Flatline Thumb Break sells at an MSRP of $94.99
- RELATED STORY: 9 Top Retention Holsters For Law Enforcement
For more information on the Flatline Thumb Break holster and other products from Comp-Tac, please visit Comp-Tac.com.