CorBon Urban Response
Designed for an AR-15/M4 weapon system chambered in either .223 Rem and 5.56mm NATO, the CorBon Urban Response load boasts a 55-grain jacketed hollow point (JHP) bullet which travels at an impressive velocity of 2900 feet per second combined with an energy of 1027 foot-pounds. These lead core, thin jacket bullets are loaded using match-quality Lapua brass. CorBon test-fired this load with a 16-inch barrel, which resulted in 1/2″ groups at 100 yards. The penetration was 10″ in ballistic gelatin. The CorBon Urban Response is aptly named, as this load is designed for use in a variety of different self-defense or CQB situations, including urban areas such as subdivisions, apartment complexes, and mobile home parks.
This load is available for a manufacturer suggested retail price of $63.75. There are 50 rounds per box. See below for additional details.
Specifications: CorBon Urban Response Load
- Caliber: 223 Rem/5.56mm NATO
- Bullet Weight.: 55gr Urban Response JHP
- Velocity: 2900 fps
- Energy: 1027 ft/lbs
- Test Barrel Length: 16.0 Inches
Features: CorBon Urban Response Load
- Super accurate and consistent “Match Quality Lapua Brass”. 1/2 groups at 100 yards.
- Compatible with all AR-15/M-4 rifles with either 223 Rem Chambers or 5.56 NATO Chambers
- High Velocity, Low Penetration (10″ in Ballistic Gelatin) , and Minimum hard surface Ricochet.
- Ideal self-defense load for close quarter urban environments such as Subdivisions, Apartment Complexes, and Mobile Home Parks.
For more information about the Urban Response load and the full range of products currently offered by CorBon, please visit http://www.corbon.com
Windham Weaponry announced the release of two rifles for 2014: the TimberTec Camo in...
by Tactical-Life / May 1, 2014