Crimson Trace has been a name for lasers since 1994, giving it an edge on most competition.
The company continues to reinvent the laser sight industry, recently unveiling its LG-360G Green Laserguard.
The LG-360G is a green laser sight specifically designed for Smith & Wesson M&P Full-Size and Compact pistols.
- RELATED: Gun Review: Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 380
- RELATED VIDEO: Crimson Trace CMR-205 Rail Master Pro
User-installed in moments and fully adjustable for windage and elevation, the LG-360G is securely mounted to the trigger guard and accessory rail.
Featuring a bright green laser that is highly visible in all lighting conditions, the Laserguard runs for more than two hours with included battery. The LG-360G features Instinctive Activation, which allows the laser to be activated when the pistol is held in a normal firing grip.
For more information on the LG-360G and other products from Crimson Trace, please visit CrimsonTrace.com.
- Platform: Laserguard
- Material: Polymer
- Color: Black
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Attachment: Trigger Guard
- Battery Type: One CR2 Lithium Battery
- Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Laser Battery Life: More Than Two Hours
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50 feet
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: Three Year Full Warranty
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50 inches at 50 feet
Annual defense authorization bill moves on to President Obama after US Senate passes $584.2 billion...
by Tactical-Life / Dec 15, 2014