WILSONVILLE, OR– Crimson Trace announces new Lasergrips for the wildly popular Ruger LCP compact pistol. The model LG-431 further cements Crimson Trace’s move into the subcompact market of polymer-frame concealable handguns. The LG-431 should be available summer of 2008.
The model LG-431:
* Adds very little mass to the already compact package of the Ruger LCP, allowing the pistol to fit most holsters.
* Attaches directly and securely to the trigger guard of the polymer frame using two screws that add to the overall stability of this unit.
* Clamp to the outside of the trigger guard while hugging the frame as it nears the front of the pistol.
* Allows the laser to be closer to the bore of the gun because the laser diode is housed directly under the barrel, creating a very accurate laser sighting device.
* Activated by a pressure switch built into the front underside of the polymer Lasergrips.
* Uses 2 #357 silver oxide batteries or 1 1/3N 3 volt lithium battery.
* Has both windage and elevation adjustments, allowing users to adjust the laser on their own.
* Comes with an accessory pack that contains batteries, hex wrenches for laser adjustments, a cleaning cloth and several cleaning swabs.
* Made in the USA
* 3-year standard warranty included
For more information on this and other Crimson Trace products, visit www.crimsontrace.com