The following is a release from DSG Arms.
In a move to provide more options for concealed carry, Defense Solutions Group, Inc. has added three new models to the Compact Discreet Carry IWB Holster lineup: the Ruger LCP, Smith & Wesson M&P Shield and the M&P Bodyguard.
- RELATED VIDEO: DSG Arms Unveils Compact Discreet Carry Holster
The DSG CDC Holsters, priced at $49 retail, are currently available for order in the new models as well as Glock 17, 19, 26, 42, 43, and Sig P229.
The CDC (Compact Discreet Carry) Holster was designed for low-profile all-day wear, with an adjustable cant for both appendix or behind the hip belt placement. The injection-molded ABS belt clips are designed to easily slide onto standard size 1.5” or 1.75” belts, locking securely in place. The CDC Holster comes with an engineered sight channel for night sights, as well as adjustable weapon retention.
- Adjustable cant: upright/vertical for appendix OR forward for behind the hip
- Smooth kydex texture for comfortable carry
- Injection-molded ABS belt clip for easy on-and-off the belt
- Belt clip designed for secure retention through daily activities
- Adjustable weapon retention
- Engineered sight channel for night sights
- Smooth draw
Models for the Sig Sauer P320C/P320 subcompact, and left-hand models for the Glock 17, 19, 26, 42, and Glock 43 are in the production plans for Spring 2016.
- RELATED STORY: 9 Retention Holsters That Won’t Slow Your Draw
For more information on the CDC Holster lineup and other products from ASG Arms, please visit DSGarms.com.