Defense Solutions Group, Inc. has introduced its new inside-waistband concealed carry kydex holster to the DSG Alpha Holster Series.
- RELATED STORY: 9 Retention Holsters That Won’t Slow Your Draw
The all new CDC (Compact Discreet Carry) Holster is designed for low-profile all-day wear, with an adjustable cant for both appendix or behind the hip belt placement. The rubber-mounted belt clips are designed to easily slide onto standard size 1.5-inch or 1.75-inch belts, locking securely in place.
The CDC Holster comes with an engineered sight channel for night sights, as well as adjustable weapon retention.
The DSG Arms CDC Holster, priced at $49, is currently available in the following models: Glock 17, 19, 26, 42, and Glock 43.
Models for the Sig Sauer P320/P320C/P229, Ruger LCP, M & P Shield in 9mm and .40, and the Smith & Wesson Bodyguard are in the production plans for 2016.
- Adjustable cant: upright/vertical for appendix OR forward for behind the hip
- Smooth kydex texture for comfortable carry
- Rubber mounted belt clip for easy on-and-off the belt
- Belt clip designed for secure retention through daily activities
- Adjustable weapon retention
- Engineered sight channel for night sights
- Smooth draw
The CDC Holster is delivered in an upright/vertical cant. Users can adjust the holster cant by loosening screw on right side of belt clip and repositioning the left side belt clip screw to the second available hole. Simply tighten both screws snugly after adjusting cant. Adjust weapon retention by tightening or loosening the two tension screws on lower right side of holster.
- RELATED STORY: 12 Gun-Grab Busting Holsters For Law Enforcement
For more information on the CDC Holster and other holsters from DSG Arms, please visit DSGholsters.com.
F-35A Lightning II fires one burst of 30 rounds and two 60-round bursts from its...
by Tactical-Life / Nov 5, 2015