SureFire’s new E1D LED Defender offers a 300-lumen output on high for a runtime of one and a half hours, and a five-lumen output on low for a runtime of 47 hours. The end user can select the output level simply by using a pushbutton tailcap click switch. It has a length of 4.25 inches and a weight of 3.1 ounces with the battery included. It runs on one 123A battery. The E1D LED Defender boasts an aluminum body and is Mil-Spec hard-anodized for durability.
The E1D LED has a high-performance lED and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens which produces a powerful, far-reaching beam. It also has a strike bezel which provides the user with an additional personal defense option, should the need arise.
The MSRP for the E1D LED Defender is $240.00. See below for details.
- Output / Runtime — White Light: High – 300.0 lumens / 1.30 hours* / Low – 5.0 lumens / 47.0 hours
- Length: 4.25 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 3.1 ounces
- Batteries: 1 123A (included)
- *Runtime until output drops below 10% of maximum output at this setting
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—300 lumens on high for maximum light, 5 lumens on low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight, far-reaching beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Strike Bezel provides personal defense option
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light output
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low
- Fits the V91 holster in the head-up position
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
For more information about the E1D LED Defender flashlight and the full range of products currently offered by SureFire, please visit http://www.surefire.com