Ergo Grips is a lot more than just grips, as evidenced by the company’s all new SuperLite Free Float Modular KeyMod Rail System.
- RELATED STORY: MSR Grip: Ergo’s A2-Style Grip Replacement
The ERGO SuperLite Free Float Modular KeyMod Rail System provides a 1.8-inch outside diameter and a compact 1.5-inch inside diameter designed to create a clean and sleek profile. Ventilation cutouts aid in rapid cooling, and provide substantial weight reduction.
KeyMod slots are located at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allowing users to run with or without rail covers. The KeyMod rail provides multiple attachment locations for Ergo KeyMod accessories including Ergo WedgeLok slot covers and as a host to all other KeyMod compatible products.
The SuperLite is manufactured from 6061 T6 aluminum and is Type III Class 2 hard anodized. The KeyMod Rail System is available in 12-inch and 15-inch models, which retails for $206.50 and $227, respectively.
- RELATED STORY: New For 2015: Ergo Grip’s KeyMod Forend For the Mossberg 500
Installation is simple using the standard .5-inch drive 1.1875-inch crow foot wrench (not included), and all necessary mounting hardware is included.
For more information on the SuperLite Free Float Modular KeyMod Rail System, please visit ErgoGrips.net.
- Full length, seamless Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Scalloped Picatinny rail slots for comfort
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc.)
- Made to VLTOR Weapons Systems KeyMod Specifications
'Supply Drop' explores the best and brightest new products from the firearms industry.
by Tactical-Life / Nov 12, 2015