* Transforms from foregrip to full function bipod with the push of a button. Independent adjustment of each leg in 5 different length settings.
* Legs are made form aluminum 6061-t6 hard coated anodized pictinny rails.
* unique double release button design eliminates accidental deployment of the bi pod.
* Non slip grip, ventilated design.
* Double side Pressure switch housing.
* Quick release mechanism or a secure bolt locking system.
* Performance-enhancing accessory for any firearm fitted with a standard (underside) picatinny rail.
* Durable, lightweight polymer construction.
* User installed-no modification or gunsmithing required.
* Available in various colors.
* Tested to withstand up to 250 pounds/115 kilograms
* Length Closed 6.00″ / 152mm
* Deployed Height 8.55″/ 217mm
* Deployed Width 7.90″ / 200mm
* Diameter 1.74″ / 43mm (dimension
* stand for largest size at gripped area, but variants do to ergonomic design,)
* Weight 10 oz/ 283.5gr
* Each leg can be adjusted 4 steps of 0.43″ / 11mm or be fully closed at bi-pod position
For more information on this and other FAB Defense products, visit www.fab-defense.com
Description: * Transforms from foregrip to full function bipod with the push of a…
by William Bell / Sep 11, 2008