Federal Premium made its HST Personal Defense load available to the public in 2013 to the delight of firearms enthusiasts around the country.
Now, the company has expanded its HST Personal Defense line to include 380 Auto.
- RELATED VIDEO: Federal Premium Adds 2 New Bullets to 2014 Ammo Arsenal
HST ammunition provides consistent expansion, optimum penetration and terminal performance that raise the bar for micro-size handguns. Its specially designed hollow point won’t plug, and the jacket and core hold together to provide almost 100 percent weight retention. The construction ensures micro-size handguns deliver the power needed for personal defense situations.
HST 99-grain bullet’s exclusive design delivers best-in-caliber expansion, outperforming all other leading factory brands in 380 Auto. The result is full-size terminal performance from a compact platform.
Performance tests were based on bullet and crush cavity diameters versus competition; tested with a micro handgun in 380 Auto with a 2.75-inch barrel fired into 10 percent ballistics gelatin at 10 feet.
- RELATED STORY: Federal Premium Ammunition Announces Mobile Ballistics App
For more information on the new 380 Auto Load, please visit FederalPremium.com.
Features & Benefits
- New 380 Auto load for micro-size concealed carry pistols
- Specially designed hollow point expands reliably ‘
- Expanded diameter and weight retention produce the desired penetration for personal defense situations, without over-penetrating
- Bullet nose profile, nickel-plated case and Federal primer provide the ultimate in function and reliability in semi-automatic handguns
'13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi' is the true story of the security team...
by Tactical-Life / Jul 30, 2015