Hatch’s Task line of gloves offers maximum protection for your palms, the back of your hands, and your knuckles to protect you from abrasions, burns, and contaminants.
- RELATED STORY: Getting a Grip: The Top 13 Tactical Gloves
A big name on this line of gloves is the Task Heavy SOGL, constructed of Nomex and goatskin leather for optimum durability. A hinged EVA foam knuckle on the glove allows for maximum dexterity and shock-absorption.
The patented Z-pattern reinforces the palm. The TSK327 also incorporates the five innovations of the Task Specific line including the touchscreen knuckle, the articulated strap, and the all-soft compression cuff.
The Task Heavy SOGL is a part of the Hatch Task line of duty gloves. The line also includes,
Each glove in the Hatch Task line incorporates Hatch’s Five Points of Innovation:
- Touchscreen compatible knuckle for use with electronics.
- All-soft cuff to flex around a watch on the wrist.
- Articulated strap is angled away from the wrist to accommodate a watch.
- Patented trigger finger cut ring to ensure no unraveling when the glove tip is cut off.
- Hatch signature Ergo-Cut thumb pattern for an accurate and comfortable fit.
The Task Heavy SOGL retails for $69.99 and is available now.
- RELATED STORY: Safariland Introduces GLS Pro-Fit Holster Series
For more information on the Task Heavy SOGL glove and other products from Hatch, please visit Safariland.com.