Firefield has rolled out a new series of three Keymod Freefloat “Edge” Rails that let you attach accessories via a top picatinny rail and three additional keymod rail sections. Firefield Edge rails, which combine an aggressive design with real-world functionality, are available in 7″ (FF34050), 12″ (FF34051), and 16″ (FF34052) configurations, giving you best-fit options for your set-up.
- RELATED STORY: Top 14 Rails, Mounts & Handguards For the AK Platform
According to the press release, these three new Firefield Edge rails are constructed of skeletonized aircraft-grade 6061-T6 hard-anodized matte black aluminum and offer rugged reliability, as well as lightweight carry.
Designed for tactical shooting, hunting and combat simulation, Firefield Edge rails are compatible with standard-height gas blocks and suppressors, with the longest 16″ rail concealing shorter barrels, the press release says. The MSRP for this product is $77.99 for the 7″ version, $83.99 for the 12″ model and $95.99 for the 16″ variant.
- RELATED STORY: BLACK GUNS 2016 – Top 18 AR Rails and Grips
- Aggressive, versatile handgaurd
- Skeletonized lightweight construction
- Internal diameter designed to conceal a suppressor
- Rugged machined aluminum with matte black finish
- Allows rail sections to be added where needed
- Accomodates most rifle accessories
- Picatinny, Nato, and Weaver rail compatible
Firefield offers force multipliers and accessories for mission-critical operations and extreme shooting sports involving rifles, shotguns and pistols. Designed for next generation shooters, boot-on-the-ground operators and serious gun enthusiasts, Firefield provides products for hard-charging, action-oriented situations. Firefield—Victory Justifies Everything®! For more information about Firefield products, visit www.fire-field.com.
1,700 paratroopers from Fort Bragg's 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division are heading...
by Tactical-Life / Nov 9, 2016