FirstSpear wanted to give armed professionals the option of having a holster an advanced holster, but one that would work well for everyday carry. So the company went and made its SSV Pistol Holster available with a denim finish.
FirstSpear created two separate denim finishes: Denim New and Denim Faded
Utilizing the latest in signature suppressive materials and construction techniques, the SSV Holster takes into account the full range of modern pistol craft manipulation. This holster will live up to the CQB axiom of: Speed, Surprise & Violence of action!
The SSV incorporates multiple user requested features:
- Modular security retention that can be changed to accommodate your preferred method of carry
- Adjustable tension to give you the precise snatch stroke that you require
- Tension can be set with any modern pistol cartridge case by turning the external screw located over the trigger guard area of the holster
- Exterior face constructed to mask visual and Near Infrared (NIR) signature; aiding in overall silhouette suppression as seen by your opponent
In addition to an Industry leading fit and finish, the SSV holster utilizes subdued, corrosion resistant hardware for saltwater resistance standard in this capability’s composition.
- RELATED STORY: FirstSpear Siege Tactical Carrier
The SSV holster retails for $89.99. The Denim New finish is available now, while the Denim Faded finish will be available in November.
For more information on the SSV Pistol Holster and other products from FirstSpear, please visit First-Spear.com.
Revamped Model 1892 with today’s technology for improved quality and accuracy!
by bobshell / Oct 2, 2015