Flambeau Outdoors is constantly finding ways to make the outdoors better.
The company is bringing a new addition to the gun case market, ideal not only for transport, but also storage of firearms, optics, electronics and other valuables.
Gun cases are notorious for trapping moisture and causing corrosion — especially in humid climates — when used for off-season storage.
- RELATED STORY: 8 Elite Pieces of Gear From Ballistic Summer 2015
- RELATED STORY: 17 Pieces of Elite Gear From the 32nd SWAT Roundup International
What makes Flambeau’s HD cases stand out against others at any price is the additional protection of Zerust — a corrosion inhibitor extruded directly into the case’s internal plastic dividers.
Zerust will protect enclosed metals from rust for three years and is inexpensive and easy to replace.
- O-Ring lid seal keeps out dirt and moisture.
- Ribbed walls provide additional rigidity.
- Cut-out style foam interior provides a custom, cushioned fit.
- Wheels and three handles make transport easy.
- TSA Approved and lockable.
- Pressure release valve for air travel.
- Fits all but the longest scoped rifles (13.5″ x 42″ x 5″).
- Also available in smaller sizes for pistols, optics and electronics.
Hitting shelves late summer, the new HD Cases are available in three sizes.
- Small – 9″ x 11.75″ x 5″ (MSRP $39.99)
- Medium – 10.25″ x 14.75″ x 6″ (MSRP $69.99)
- Large – 13.5″ x 42″ x 5″ (MSRP $179.99)
For more information on the gun cases from Flambeau Outdoors, please visit FlambeauOutdoors.com.
The next-gen AUG/A3 M1 from Steyr Arms redefines battle-grade firepower, and is what many...
by Eduardo Abril de Fontcuberta / Jul 2, 2015