The all new Claymore Messenger Bag features a two-point adjustable weapons sling that carries the load while providing rapid deployment of business tools.
- RELATED STORY: 8 Active-Shooter Response Bags For Rapid Deployment
A versatile hook and loop attachment system allows for infinite gear configurations in the outer two pockets. The included Sunglass and 5.56 Mag/Smartphone cases attach anywhere in the front pockets (Sunglass case also easily and discreetly accepts a bottle of beer.)
The main compartment of the Claymore Messenger Bag carries up to a 13-inch laptop/tablet and is outfitted with MOLLE webbing. Weave shockcord through the system to confidently secure your accessory iPad, Surface, or Kindle case. (Cases sold separately)
Other features include:
- Elastic daisy chain in front pockets holds pocket knives, pens, lip balm, and other quick access items.
- Three closure options available: Secure Snap and Audible Hook and Loop come standard. Covert Magnetic Closures from Fighter Design are sold separately.
- Choose from lightweight, durable Nylon ripstop or waxed canvas for a more traditional, rugged exterior.
The Claymore Messenger Bag retails for $89 and is available now.
- RELATED STORY: Top 4 New Law Enforcement Products in 2015
For more information on the Claymore Messenger Bag and other products from Combat Flip Flops, please visit CombatFlipFlops.com.