Combat Flip Flops normally specializes in — you guessed it — flip flops. But the company recently release a tactical bag for everyday carry.
The all new Claymore Messenger Bag features a two-point adjustable weapons sling that carries the load while providing rapid deployment of business tools.
- RELATED STORY: 8 Active-Shooter Response Bags For Rapid Deployment
A versatile hook and loop attachment system allows for infinite gear configurations in the outer two pockets. The included Sunglass and 5.56 Mag/Smartphone cases attach anywhere in the front pockets (Sunglass case also easily and discreetly accepts a bottle of beer.)
The main compartment of the Claymore Messenger Bag carries up to a 13-inch laptop/tablet and is outfitted with MOLLE webbing. Weave shockcord through the system to confidently secure your accessory iPad, Surface, or Kindle case. (Cases sold separately)
Other features include:
- Elastic daisy chain in front pockets holds pocket knives, pens, lip balm, and other quick access items.
- Three closure options available: Secure Snap and Audible Hook and Loop come standard. Covert Magnetic Closures from Fighter Design are sold separately.
- Choose from lightweight, durable Nylon ripstop or waxed canvas for a more traditional, rugged exterior.
The Claymore Messenger Bag retails for $89 and is available now.
- RELATED STORY: Top 4 New Law Enforcement Products in 2015
For more information on the Claymore Messenger Bag and other products from Combat Flip Flops, please visit CombatFlipFlops.com.
On very little sleep, the 374th Engineer Company spent two weeks training their leaders for...
by Tactical-Life / Jul 28, 2015