A modern day version of the old “Alice Field Pack,” the 214ZR is the largest of Flying Circle Bags’ backpacks.
The 214ZR, made with a tough, PVC bottom, features a stow-away pocket that secures backpack straps.
- RELATED STORY: Great EDC with Combat Flip Flops’ Claymore Messenger Bag
Sternum and waist straps allows for extra stability, while tons of outside pockets allow for plenty of storage. The inside also features zipper pockets and a cell pocket.
Other features include:
- Velcro strip to add your name tape
- Top drawstring closure & envelope flip top
- Fully lined interior
- Hydrapak 3L hydration reservoir, tubing & valves included
- Military grade reservoir
- Turns inside out for easy cleaning & drying
- Patented wide slider opening for quick filling & leak proof seal
- Plug-N-Play quick disconnect tubing with integrated shut-off
- ACU color not N.I.R. compliant for active military duty (see N.I.R. Large Field Pack on “shop” page for active duty)
- Not compatible with any type of external or internal frame
- Water resistant, durable polyester fabric
The 214ZR weighs just 4.75 pounds and has dimensions of 19 inches wide by 9 inches deep and 23 inches high.
- RELATED STORY: 8 Active-Shooter Response Bags For Rapid Deployment
The 214ZR retails for $90.99 and is available now.
For more information on the 214ZR and other products from Flying Circle Bags, please visit FlyingCircleBags.com.
Henry Repeating Arms donates $200,000 to The Journey Home Project, a non-profit organization co-founded by...
by Tactical-Life / Aug 17, 2015