Flying Circle Bags’ tactical selection goes above and beyond the normal call of duty — take the company’s Tactical iPad Air Cover as evidence.
The tactical cover fits the iPad Air and iPad Air 2.
- RELATED STORY: Presidio Pack: Flying Circle Bags’ Durable Backpack
Flying Circle’s multi-function cover provides easy access to all iPad controls and ports.
The Tactical iPad Air Cover is made with reinforced elastic straps for horizontal or vertical one-hand mode. It features an adjustable leg strap for “pilot mode,” which provides on-the-leg hands-free viewing. The main closure strap and built-in kick-stand support viewing at multiple angles.
The Tactical iPad Air Cover features a large camera port. Just open the port and shoot, with no need to remove your iPad. A removable viewing hood conceals screen light and can also be used in bright light to eliminate screen glare.
Other features of the Tactical iPad Air Cover include:
- Built-in microfiber screen cleaning cloth – stored in interior zippered pocket
- Zippered pocket has plenty of room for earbuds, power cord, etc.
- Store a small notepad under elastic straps on inside back
- Two slots for pens or stylus
- Exterior Velcro for name tape, flags or patches
- ID holder on back side
- Built like a tank for your iPad Air
- Water resistant 1000D Cordura fabric
- 8″ w x 2″ d x 10.25″ h
At just 1.5 pounds, the Tactical iPad Air Cover weighs practically nothing.
Available in black or coyote brown, the Tactical iPad Air Cover retails for $79.99.
- RELATED STORY: Flying Circle Bags’ 2021 Day Pack Is Lightweight and Compact
For more information on the Tactical iPad Air Cover and other products from Flying Circle Bags, please visit FlyingCircleBags.com.