Flying Circle Bags’ tactical selection goes above and beyond the normal call of duty — take the company’s Tactical iPad Air Cover as evidence.
The tactical cover fits the iPad Air and iPad Air 2.
- RELATED STORY: Presidio Pack: Flying Circle Bags’ Durable Backpack
Flying Circle’s multi-function cover provides easy access to all iPad controls and ports.
The Tactical iPad Air Cover is made with reinforced elastic straps for horizontal or vertical one-hand mode. It features an adjustable leg strap for “pilot mode,” which provides on-the-leg hands-free viewing. The main closure strap and built-in kick-stand support viewing at multiple angles.
The Tactical iPad Air Cover features a large camera port. Just open the port and shoot, with no need to remove your iPad. A removable viewing hood conceals screen light and can also be used in bright light to eliminate screen glare.
Other features of the Tactical iPad Air Cover include:
- Built-in microfiber screen cleaning cloth – stored in interior zippered pocket
- Zippered pocket has plenty of room for earbuds, power cord, etc.
- Store a small notepad under elastic straps on inside back
- Two slots for pens or stylus
- Exterior Velcro for name tape, flags or patches
- ID holder on back side
- Built like a tank for your iPad Air
- Water resistant 1000D Cordura fabric
- 8″ w x 2″ d x 10.25″ h
At just 1.5 pounds, the Tactical iPad Air Cover weighs practically nothing.
Available in black or coyote brown, the Tactical iPad Air Cover retails for $79.99.
- RELATED STORY: Flying Circle Bags’ 2021 Day Pack Is Lightweight and Compact
For more information on the Tactical iPad Air Cover and other products from Flying Circle Bags, please visit FlyingCircleBags.com.
From LEOs to home defenders, the 5.56mm M&P15T is primed for action!
by Richard Johnson / Sep 9, 2015