Improved and Redesigned for 2008, the GG&G A2 Back Up Iron Sight (BUIS) provides the operator with an easy-to-install and easy-to-operate flip up rear sight, and includes the all important locking detent. Improvements include a more tactile and ergonomic windage knob, a counter sunk crossbolt, and more
The GG&G A2 BUIS is always at the tactical ready once placed in the up position. The sight cannot be folded down without depressing the spring assisted detent release button located on the left side of the sight base, eliminating the possibility of accidentally lowering the sight. This sight is used by elite armed forces and law enforcement teams worldwide.
Here are additional features of the A2 BUIS:
* Weighs a bit more than 2 oz.
* Standard military A2-style double peep aperture, allowing for end user known point of impact.
* Full windage adjustment with improved knob.
* Made of aluminum alloy and hard coat anodized in non-reflective black mil-spec finish to provide combat durability.
* Options to request installment of XS same plane aperture or Trijicon Tritium aperture
A2 Back Up Iron Sight $124.95
A2 Back Up Iron Sight With Tritium Aperture $169.95
A2 Back Up Iron Sight With XS Aperture $169.95
For more details, or information on other GG&G products, visit www.gggaz.com
Improved and Redesigned for 2008, the GG&G A2 Back Up Iron Sight (BUIS) provides…
by Tactical-Life.com / Feb 20, 2008