Part of Hazard 4’s Sidekick collection of small, nimble, modular bags, the Kato is their tablet-carry solution.
The Kato’s fast-access, padded and quilted back-pocket cradles the user’s tablet while the other compartments allow the user to store various essential gear.
Major features of the Kato include a padded panel in the main bay that fits an 11-inch MacBook, a unique 3D flap-pocket with locking-capable zipper-sliders for fast access on the run and two sets of strap D-rings for flap over/under use.
Other features include:
- large velcro panel for IDs, logos, etc. on the front
- large, locking front-buckle
- tough material on flap-edge in the high-use area
- rubbery, vented handle for a secure wet grip
- modular MOLLE web field can double capacity
- flap conceals the gear mounted on the MOLLE
- large side-pouch with MOLLE and accessory loop
- zippered side pouch
- unique flap-zipper for main bay access
- can be worn as a 3-point chest-pack
- quilted sides to hold and protect DSLR cameras/lenses
- vented/MOLLE-topped pad strap with stabilizer
The Kato is available for $99.99 in black, coyote or OD Green, and for $122.45 in ATACS or multicam.
For more information on the Kato and other products from Hazard 4, please visit Hazard4.com.