When iPads and other electronic devices are used in potentially dangerous, fast-moving situations, there needs to be a way to keep them safe.
Part of Hazard 4’s Sidekick collection of small, nimble, modular bags, the Kato is their tablet-carry solution.
The Kato’s fast-access, padded and quilted back-pocket cradles the user’s tablet while the other compartments allow the user to store various essential gear.
Major features of the Kato include a padded panel in the main bay that fits an 11-inch MacBook, a unique 3D flap-pocket with locking-capable zipper-sliders for fast access on the run and two sets of strap D-rings for flap over/under use.
Other features include:
- large velcro panel for IDs, logos, etc. on the front
- large, locking front-buckle
- tough material on flap-edge in the high-use area
- rubbery, vented handle for a secure wet grip
- modular MOLLE web field can double capacity
- flap conceals the gear mounted on the MOLLE
- large side-pouch with MOLLE and accessory loop
- zippered side pouch
- unique flap-zipper for main bay access
- can be worn as a 3-point chest-pack
- quilted sides to hold and protect DSLR cameras/lenses
- vented/MOLLE-topped pad strap with stabilizer
The Kato is available for $99.99 in black, coyote or OD Green, and for $122.45 in ATACS or multicam.
For more information on the Kato and other products from Hazard 4, please visit Hazard4.com.
Georgia's Marietta Police Department earns acknowledgment from Glock and R. Lee Ermey for effectively promoting...
by Tactical-Life / Jul 17, 2014