High Speed Gear and NOLATAC Training and Consulting have teamed up for the release of the M3T (Multi-Mission Medical Taco) designed to carry and deploy individual first aid kits. Watch the video below for information about this innovative new product.
Initially designed for use with the NOLATAC ITK (Individual Trauma Kit), the M3T is now compatible with medical trays and kits designed by other manufacturers. It comes with “med sleds” which allow for ambidextrous deployment of medical contents by the end user. In addition, it comes with several different vertical and horizontal mounting options.
The M3T is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $75.00. It is available in several different colors, including Black, Coyote Brown, Olive Drab, ATACS FG, ATACS AU, MultiCam, Kryptek Highlander, and Urban Grey. See below for more information.
Specifications: Multi-Mission Medical Taco
- Length: 6.5 inches
- Width: 3.25 inches (variable)
- Depth: variable
Features: Multi-Mission Medical Taco
- Made in the USA
- Designed by NOLATAC Training and Consulting
- Ambidextrous horizontal and vertical mounting options
- Completely ambidextrous mounting options on PALS, MOLLE, or up to 2″ belts
- Dual tourniquet quick deployment pockets with ambidextrous access and positive retention pull-tabs
- Internal “med sleds” that fit the NOLATAC ITK and many other IFAK insert modules
- Adaptability with various manufacturers medical inserts and trays
- Completely ambidextrous mounting options on PALS, MOLLE, G-Code RTI System, or up to 2″ belts in a vertical or horizontal configuration
- Independent shock / bungee cord retention for security, low profile, user field maintenance and repair
- Comes with two (2) MALICE clips for mounting
- Velcro Panel to apply medical marker if desired
- Medical Kit and Supplies Not Included
For more information about the Multi-Mission Medical Taco and the full range of products currently offered by High Speed Gear, please visit http://www.highspeedgear.com