FirstEdge’s hefty 5050 Survival Knife was designed and built in partnership with U.S. Special Forces to their demanding specifications to create a true survival tool. This immensely strong knife is a full-tang construction, made of high grade ELMAX Steel with course textured G-10 handles.
- RELATED STORY: 15 High-Quality Knives For 2015
The ELMAX Stainless Steel blade is .235 inches thick, with the blade length runs 5.125 inches. The 5050 Survival Knife has a total length of 11.25 inches and a weight of 17.5 ounces.
The Patent Pending Kydex Tri-Composite Sheath is able to be disassembled for cleaning and was built to withstand the harshest conditions on the planet.
- RELATED STORY: 16 New Tactical Folding Blades For Police
Other features of the 5050 Survival Knife include:
- 60-61 HRC
- 1.47 lb. Packaged Weight / 17.5 oz. Knife Only
- Bevel – Flat Grind
- Course Textured Black G-10 Handles
- Striking Pommel
- Lanyard Hole
- Stainless Steel Hex Fasteners
- Black Oxide Finish On Blade and Fasteners
For more information on the 5050 Survival Knife and other products from First Edge, please visit FirstEdgeUSA.com.