According to designer Brian Hoffner, the Beast is “one big, heavy, radical hunk of steel.”
Designed as a specialty tool for first responders, rescuers, adventurists and survivalists, Hoffner’s newest addition features a 5/16-inch full tang spine.
At 7 inches, the full tang 440C stainless steel drop point Tanto blade will cut through anything. The Hoffner Beast has an overall length of 11 7/8 inches and a weight of 17.6 ounces.
Also featured on the knife are ergonomic G10 “Grippy” handles with Index Divots and includes a Click-Lok Kydex Sheath with an ambidextrous belt mount. Multiple mount options include:
- American Tactical Apparel secret carry holster
The Hoffner fixed blade is available with the following options:
- Satin Stainless Blade, Black G10 Handle
- Stonewash Black Blade, Black G10 Handle
- Stonewash Black Blade, Khaki G10 Handle
- Stonewash Black Blade, Olive G10 Handle
The Hoffner Beast has an MSRP of $119.
For more information on the Beast and other products from Hoffner Knives, please visit HoffnerKnives.com.