SOG knives’ Contractor is a new fully-functional folding knife influenced by the construction industry and packed with features never before put into a knife. it’s a fun and unique knife that can also be used all around a job site.”
– Patented handle holes are designed to strip various sizes of electrical wire insulation.
– The handle has a bubble level allowing it to function as more than just a knife.
– The clip that securely retains the knife in a pocket is designed to resemble a putty knife.
– The handle is ultra-tough glass fiber reinforced with Zytel and features two finger grooves and unique surface texture.
– At the end of the handle is a handy and efficient pencil sharpener.
-The blade’s pivot end is a circular saw and guard that rotates like the real thing and can be used to open the knife with one hand. The handle also houses your last lucky nail. For those of you who don’t know what a “lucky nail” is, it’s the one you need when you have no other. It can also be used as a scribe in a pinch.
-The bead blasted 3-inch locking blade is made of high-chrome content stainless steel. The downward rolled point and straight edge design makes for serious worksite cutting as it allows great pressure to be exerted on the blade and tip when cutting tough materials such as cement bags, strapping and cord.
Overall Length (open): 71/2 inches
Blade Finish: Glass beaded to a satin finish
Blade Material: 440-stainless steel at a Rockwell hardness of 54-56
Blade length: 3 inches
Blade Thickness: 0.125 (1/8″) inch
Handle Material: Zytel
Weight: 4.3 oz.
Availability: Sporting goods and knife stores nationally or direct.
Visit www.sogknives.com for more information.
SOG knives' Contractor is a new fully-functional folding knife influenced by the construction industry and…
by Tactical-Life.com / Dec 8, 2008