Joshua Swanagon is a knife designer who is constantly reinventing the wheel. TOPS Knives joined with Swanagon for the all new C.U.T. 4.0.
- RELATED STORY: TAC-TOPS Karambit: TOPS Knives’ Operator-Ready Blade
Have you ever wanted a tool that combines the defensive and combat capabilities of a karambit with the usefulness and practical applications of a utility knife? Well, so has Swanagon. That’s what led him to design the C.U.T. 4.0.
Combining elements of a karambit-style knife with a classic drop point blade design create a blade that is comfortable as a fighting knife, an EDC knife, and even as a field knife.
- RELATED STORY: Desert Nomad: TOPS Knives’ Fixed Combat Blade
The C.U.T. 4.0 has an MSRP of $170, but is currently on sale for an introductory price of $136.
For more information on the C.U.T. 4.0 and other products from TOPS Knives, please visit TOPSknives.com
- Overall Length: 8.5 inches
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches
- Cutting Edge: 4.0 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.19 inches
- Blade Steel: 1095 RC 56-58
- Blade Finish: Black Traction Coating
- Handle Material: Tan Canvas Micarta
- Handle Style: Dragonfly Tread
- Knife Weight: 6.3 ounces
- Weight w/ Sheath: 9.0 ounces
- Sheath Material: Black Kydex
- Sheath Clip: Beta Material loops
- Designer: Joshua Swanagon
- MSRP: $170
Long distance shooter Jim Spinella recently hit a target at 4,210 using Hill Country Rifles'...
by Tactical-Life / Apr 1, 2016