When taking a look at TOPS Knives’ all-new Tac-Raze, you’ll quickly notice that it is reminiscent of a straight razor — although with the recurved blade TOPS doesn’t recommend actually shaving with it. Leo Espinoza designed it with that type of blade in mind.
- RELATED STORY: Fiel: A ‘Last Resort’ Double-Edged Blade From TOPS Knives
The Tac-Raze is TOPS’ first ever friction folder designed to be a good-looking gentleman’s EDC blade or a devastating self-defense slasher.
The G10 handles have TOPS Cryptic Cyber pattern with a tumble finished 1095 high carbon steel blade. The Tac-Raze comes with a simple, functional leather sheath that can be put vertically or horizontally on a belt giving a variety of carry options.
- RELATED STORY: Brakimo: TOPS Knives’ Bushcraft Built Blade
The Tac-Raze has an MSRP of $130, but is currently available for $105.
For more on the Tac-Raze and other products from TOPS Knives, please visit TOPSknives.com.
- Overall Length: 7.63 inches
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches
- Cutting Edge: 2.88 inches
- Closed Length: 5.88 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 inches
- Blade Steel: 1095 RC 56-58
- Blade Finish: Tumble Finish
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Handle Style: Cryptic Cyber Scales
- Knife Weight: 2.7 ounces
- Weight w/ Sheath: 3.5 ounces
- Sheath Material: Brown Leather
- Sheath Clip: Belt Loop
- Designer: Leo Espinoza
When a mental patient breaks free of her restraints, an officer is forced to use...
by Tactical-Life / Sep 13, 2016