One of Wilson Combat’s newest folding knives is a real treat, thanks to an impressive partnership.
The Defiant is a new model coming to Wilson Combat from the creative minds of knifemaker Les George and steel craftsman Chad Nichols and their new partnership Defiant7 knives.
- RELATED STORY: Wilson Combat’s Damasteel StarRaider Knife Sells Out Quick
The cutting edge folding knife has fully contoured Titanium scales and a deeply ground, stonewashed high performance flipper blade. The Defiant blade runs on sealed bearings and will fly open with a quick flipper action.
Wilson Combat’s exclusive starburst framelock handle design provides a handsome and practical grip texture and is radiused for a comfortable grip.
- RELATED STORY: Wilson Releases Limited-Edition ELC Elite Damasteel Knife
The Defiant folder retails for $549.95 and is available now.
For more information on the Defiant knife and other products from Wilson Combat, please visit WilsonCombat.com.
- Blade Steel: Hand Ground CPM 154
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches
- Blade Thickness: .160 inches
- Handle Material: Titanium with Starburst Pattern
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches
- Overall Length: 7.75 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
The New York Police Department has sparingly used 'cop cabs' over the years, as Muckrock...
by Tactical-Life / Mar 29, 2016