The KRISS G30 MagEx is custom-designed and built to exacting KRISS-TDI standards by MagPul Industries and quickly converts the Glock 21 13-round magazine to a full 30 rounds which assembles and easily with no special tools required. The magazine extension has an inner and outer sleeve of injection molded high-performance, fiber-filled polyamide (PA) composite material for strength, toughness and dimensional stability. The magazine extension also contains an ISMI premium spring, manufactured exclusively with certified aerospace specification alloys. The product uses standard Glock 21 13-round .45 ACP magazine components – magazine body, follower and base plate and is designed to fit BOTH the KRISS family of firearms and the Glock 21. The KRISS G30 MagEx is compatible with all KRISS Super V system .45 ACP firearms (SMG, CRB/SO) and with Glock 21 .45 ACP pistols.
To help load your 13 or 30-round Glock 21 magazines faster, TDI also offers a KRISS Vector Speed Loader. The KRISS Uplula™ universal multi-caliber speed loader works on virtually every type of single and doublestack magazine.
Suggested MSRP and Magazine Extension Packages
• KRISS Super V MagEx G30 Extension Kit (Kit only) $26.95
• KRISS Super V MagEx G30+ Extension Kit plus G21 Magazine (Assembled) $49.95
• KRISS Super V MagEx G30+ Extension Kit plus G21 Magazine and Speed Loader $79.95
• KRISS Uplula Speed Loader (Loader only) $29.95
• 60-day unconditional return warranty with lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
For more details on this, visit www.kriss-tdi.com
The KRISS G30 MagEx is custom-designed and built to exacting KRISS-TDI standards by MagPul Industries…
by Tactical-Life.com / May 13, 2008