The L5 Translucent Magazine was developed to implement improvements recommended by military and law enforcement personnel. Lancer Systems, working with a major small arms manufacturer, applied an engineered translucent polymer, steel feed lips and a removable rubber coated bottom to produce a 30 round translucent magazine that can withstand the rigors of professional use.
* Made in the USA
* Translucent polymer body that is impact resistant through a wide range of temperatures
* Chemical resistant polymers
* Corrosion resistant steel feed lips that are permanently molded into the body.
* Round Count Markers at 20 and 30 rounds
* Body texture, contour and rubber coated bottom designed to provide positive gripping and improve retrieval from magazine pouches.
* Body design incorporates a constant radius geometry that facilitates follower/spring travel.
* Same design envelop as the USGI aluminum magazine, can be used with existing pouches and carriers.
* Easy to disassemble and maintain
For more information on this and other Lancer Systems products, visit www.lancer-systems.com
The L5 Translucent Magazine was developed to implement improvements recommended by military and law enforcement…
by Tactical-Life.com / Apr 30, 2008