Laser Devices, Inc., and EOTech team up to produce the EOLAD laser with HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight (HWS). Combining the power and state-of-the-art technology of a Laser Devices laser with the speed and precision of the EOTech 552 optic, this single and compact device provides lightening fast target acquisition with pinpoint accuracy while eliminating added weight to the front end of the firearm.
Designed to meet military standards, the EOLAD is waterproof to 10 meters and can withstand extremely high and low temperatures, shock and vibration. The laser is activated using either a momentary remote cable pressure pad switch or an integrated momentary activation switch; Press once to enable momentary activation or double-tap to activate the laser in a continuous ON mode. Infrared models are available to LE and Mil only, but a single visible laser pointer version of the EOLAD is also available for commercial purchase. Additional features include the following:
* Single laser activation switch
* Activation and low battery indicator light
* Fully adjustable windage and elevation controls
* Made from anodized aircraft aluminum
* Equipped with low and high power operation modes
* Can be attached to any small arms weapon system with standard NATO or Picatinny mounting rail
* Ships with EOTech 552 optic, batteries and 10″ remote cable pressure pad switch.
For more information about the EOLAD and Laser Devices, check out www.laserdevices.com
For more information on EOTech, visit www.eotech-inc.com
Laser Devices, Inc., and EOTech team up to produce the EOLAD laser with HOLOgraphic…
by Tactical-Life.com / Feb 11, 2008