The SureFire M600P produces 600 lumens of white light. This flashlight combines the best of both worlds by replacing the high-intensity, far-reaching beam created by the TIR lenses on most Scout Lights with a wider reflector-shaped beam found on SureFire’s Fury flashlights. This compact light — it has a length of just 5.7 inches and a weight of 7.8 ounces — has a tactical runtime of 1.5 hours, and it can be attached using an integral thumbscrew clamp to rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
The manufacturer suggested retail price for the M600P is $349.00. See below for additional details.
Specifications: SureFire M600P Fury Scout Light
- Max Output — White Light: 600.0 lumens
- Tactical Runtime*: 1.5 hours
- Length: 5.7 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 7.8 ounces
- Batteries: 2 123A (included)
- *Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens
Features: SureFire M600P Fury Scout Light
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 600 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.5 hours
- Precision reflector provides a wider beam pattern, increasing situational awareness for close quarter operations
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Ergonomic tactical switching: click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life
- Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
For more information about the M600P Fury Scout Light and the full range of products currently offered by SureFire, please visit http://www.surefire.com