When Magpul creates a new product, the company makes sure everything is done to perfection: Enter the new CORE Flight Gloves.
- RELATED STORY: New For 2015: Magpul’s PMAG 10 AK/AKM MOE
Built on the tradition of the first Nomex flight gloves worn by military aviators since the 1960s, the new Magpul Flight Gloves use modern materials, fit and finish to provide comfort, fire resistance and protection.
Fitting like a second skin, these touchscreen capable gloves are at home inside the cockpit or out for all high dexterity tasks.
Other features include:
- Durable and soft premium leather palm
- Constructed with flame and heat-resistant Nomex
- Three-finger touchscreen capability
- Gauntlet coverage extends past the wrist
- Excellent flexibility and dexterity
- Subdued branding
Whether you’re looking for a new concealed-carry handgun or something to take you to...
by Richard Johnson / Nov 20, 2015