Magpul is starting 2016 right where it left off last year: Improving the firearm industry one product at a time.
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the all new Magpul Hunter 700 LA Stock offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. This stock is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
The Hunter 700 LA Stock is compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles with stock Remington hinged floorplates. (Fits right-hand receivers only. All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal. Since factory action mounting screws can come in a variety of lengths, grinding to length or utilizing longer replacements may be necessary to optimize fit with the Hunter 700 LA.)
Also compatible with Magpul’s Bolt Action Magazine Well LA, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AISC-spec box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
- RELATED STORY: SL-K: Magpul’s Compact, PDW-Ready Buttstock
The Hunter 700 LA Stock retails for $279.95.
For more information on the Hunter 700 LA Stock and other products from Magpul, please visit Magpul.com.
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920″ dia. 5.50″ forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional High Cheek Riser Kit with 0.50″ and 0.75″ Risers to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25″ Riser)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops