Any product that follows the word “Magpul” is guaranteed to improve your firearm.
Such is the case with the all new M-LOK Tripod Adapter.
Magpul’s tripod adapter is for metal M-LOK compatible handguards or forends. It mounts directly onto any tripod head equipped with the common Manfrotto RC2/Q2 interface.
- RELATED STORY: Improve Weapon Control with Magpul’s M-LOK Hand Stop Kit
The adapter allows the user to mount their rifle directly to a tripod head without the use of any additional saddles giving them a secure shooting platform.
The M-LOK Tripod Adapter is machined from aluminum and finished in Mil-Spec anodizing which offers excellent corrosion resistance. The beveled ends and corners produce a minimal footprint allowing the user to keep the M-LOK Tripod Adapter attached to the weapon system at all times with minimal snagging hazards.
- RELATED STORY: New For 2015: Magpul’s M-LOK Tape Switch Mounting Plate
The M-LOK Tripod Adapter retails for $49.95 and is available now.
For more information on the M-LOK Tripod Adapter and other products from Magpul, please visit Magpul.com.
- Compatible exclusively with Manfrotto products using RC2/Q2 rapid connect adapter
- Directly mounts to metal M-LOK hand guards and forends (not intended for use with polymer hand guards or forends)
- Cammed T-Nuts
- Mil-Spec anodized aluminum
- Compact and low profile, covers only two M-LOK slots
- Beveled ends and corners
- Recoil/impact mitigation lugs
With enough power to stop a polar bear dead in its tracks, Sig Sauer's...
by Sean Utley / Jul 21, 2015