Magpul has introduced their brand new MOE SL (Slim Line) furniture for the AR-15, which includes a slimline handguard, stock and grip with an updated and expanded set of features. To learn more about this new furniture line, check out this video.
The MOE SL handguard is designed for carbine-length gas systems and features M-LOK accessory slots at the two, six and 10 o’clock positions which allow for the attachment of a Picatinny rail and other accessories. This handguard features a heat-resistant polymer construction for durability, as well as front lip and long side extensions which protect the hand of the user from a hot gas block. MSRP is $29.95.
There are two versions of the MOE SL Stock: the Mil-Spec model and the Commercial-Spec model. These stocks are a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. These slim profile stocks feature dual-side release latches, an angled rubber butt-pad which offers an anti-slip surface, an internal anti-rattle feature which mitigates wobble on the extension tube, and a rollover on the toe which makes it a great fit for body armor. MSRP is $59.95.
The MOE SL Grip is a small drop-in upgrade for AR15/M4 pistol grips. It has a more vertical angle and is designed for use on weapons which have a short length of pull which bring the primary hand closer to the shooter’s body. It also has an aggressive TSP texture for optimized weapon control. MSRP is $19.95.
These sleek products will begin shipping in the fall of 2014. See below for additional details.
Features: Magpul MOE SL Handguard
- Slim line design replaces bulky M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as ‘direct impingement’ gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot gas block
Features: Magpul MOE SL Carbine Stock
- Mounts on mil-spec (or Commercial-Spec) sized carbine receiver extension tube from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (Commercial-Spec=Bushmaster, DPMS, and others) (
- Enhanced cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop
For more information, please visit http://store.magpul.com
Discussion about this post