The word “PMAG” instantly evokes a sense of reliability, because the product has become a staple of the firearm community thanks to Magpul.
The PMAG 10 AK/AKM MOE is an inexpensive, lightweight, high reliability 10-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles in 7.62x39mm (AK-47, AKM, AKS, SIG556R, and others.)
- RELATED STORY: Magpul Unveils GL L-Plate For GL 9 Magazines
It features a removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the affordable performance you expect from a MOE PMAG.
The PMAG 10 is made with an impact and crush resistant all polymer body. The constant-curve internal geometry allows for smooth feeding, while the anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower allows for increased reliability.
Other features include:
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly
Magazine counts as three US compliance parts for 922r.
- RELATED STORY: Magpul Excellence: M-LOK Type 1 Rail Covers
The PMAG 10 retails for $12.95 and is available now.
For more information on the PMAG 10 and other products from Magpul, please visit Magpul.com.
Let freedom ring! It’s time to hammer steel with FNH USA’s latest entry-level AR.
by D.K. Pridgen / Nov 23, 2015