Magpul has announced it is now shipping its PRS GEN3 stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, which features tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. Here’s what the Austin, Texas-based company has to say about it:
With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it is optimized for rifle-length receiver extensions but will also mount to mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK® slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
- RELATED STORY: Magpul Apparel – 12 Stylish And Functional Clothing Products
Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Stealth Gray and OD Green, the PRS GEN3 stock can be purchased at a suggested retail price of $254.95. See below for specs.
- Weight: 27.8 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 31.2 oz.
- Weight, w/carbine receiver extension: 31.7 oz.
- Length, max: 11.5-12.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.4 in.
- LOP, M16 Collapsed: ~14.3 in.
- LOP, M16 Extended: ~15.7 in.
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.8 in.
For more information about the PRS GEN3 and the full range of products from Magpul, visit http://www.magpul.com
A look at 20 of the best AR suppressors, silencers, brakes and compensators from...
by Robert A. Sadowski / Dec 21, 2016