Magpul products are consistent favorites among firearms enthusiasts.
The company recently released a two models of its brand new MOE SL Stock.
The two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes) are mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE SL.
The Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. The Commercial-Spec Model simply uses commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
Both models are designed for the modern battlefield. The sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provide for efficient shoulder transitions.
Both the Mil-Spec and Commercial MOE SL Stock models retail for $59.95.
For more information on the MOE SL Stock and other new products from Magpul, please visit Magpul.com.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG and others.
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP®-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments