The MD-P870S Picatinny rail forend is a high-quality Picatinny forend for the Remington 870 shotgun that replaces the weapon’s stock forend allowing the user to mount a variety of accessories. Machined from military specification hard-anodized aluminum, they’re stronger, dissipate heat much better, and provide rock-solid weapon fit. These precision rails enable consistent “repeat zero” of any accurately dimensioned devices attached to them, such as lasers or WeaponLights.
* Three Sided, One Piece Picatinny Rail System.
* All rails are 1913 MIL SPEC
* Comes with 9 short rubber rail covers
* Very Secure, No Movement
* Type 2 Class III Hard coat Anodized.
* CNC Machined
* 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
* Lightweight & strong
* No Gunsmithing required, Rail mounts just like factory hand guards.
* Lifetime Warranty
For more information on this and other products from the Mako Group, visit www.makosecurity.com
The MD-P870S Picatinny rail forend is a high-quality Picatinny forend for the Remington 870 shotgun…
by Tactical-Life.com / May 15, 2008