Maxpedition considers a lot of different variables when creating its renowned tactical backpacks. Versatility is one of those variables.
The all new Duality backpack is Maxpedition’s dual mode pack that switches from a double strap backpack to a single strap sling for either shoulder.
The Duality backpack’s shoulder straps zip together for a quick change. The backpack features PALS webbing and interior loop fields for expanding with Maxpedition pouches. It also has a drawbridge admin front pocket.
Maxpedition also enabled the Duality for conceal carry.
The Duality is made from 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric.
Other features and specifications:
- Overall size: 11”(L) x 6.25”(W) x 13.75”(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Volume: 983 cu. in. / 16L
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
The Duality backpack has an MSRP of $133.99 and is available in five different colors: black, khaki, khaki-foliage, dark brown and wolf gray.
For more information on the Duality backpack and other products from Maxpedition, please visit Maxpedition.com.
- RELATED STORY: Maxpedition’s New Gyrfalcon Backpack Has Room For Everything
Cutting-edge gear to help America’s warfighters own the battlefield!
by Scott Gourley / Aug 5, 2015