Anyone who has shot the FN SCAR rifle knows how useful it is in the field.
Mesa Tactical’s all new Faro Butt Stock Adapter makes the FN SCAR even better.
- RELATED: Mesa Tactical SureShell Shotshell Carrier Comes to Beretta 1301 Shotgun
- RELATED: Mesa Tactical’s Urbino Tactical Stock System Now Shipping
The Faro Adapter allows the FN SCAR to use virtually any AR-15 butt stock. The availability of different styles and configurations AR-15 butt stocks, now usable on the FN SCAR, increases the adaptability and versatility of the carbine. The Faro Adapter fits both the SCAR 16S and SCAR 17S.
Mesa Tactical hails the FN SCAR as an excellent carbine, but says its proprietary butt stock limits configurations and user desired options.
The investment cast aluminum Faro Adapter replaces the factory SCAR butt stock assembly. The adapter accepts rifle length or carbine length AR-15 buffer tubes to which the user can attach almost any available AR-15 butt stock. Simply install the tube onto the adapter, add any AR-15 butt stock and then simply install on the SCAR in place of the factory stock assembly.
The Faro Adapter is features steel ambidextrous push button style QD Sling attachment points and is available in either matte black or Flat Dark Earth. The comb height in relation to the top Picatinny rail is exactly same as a Flat Top AR-15.
Production models will be available in the spring of 2015 with the following MSRPs.
- Faro Telescoping Stock Adapter for FN SCAR (Black): $65
- Faro Telescoping Stock Adapter for FN SCAR (FDE): $75
- Faro Telescoping Stock Adapter and Receiver Extension for FN SCAR (Black): $110
- Faro Telescoping Stock Adapter and Receiver Extension for FN SCAR (FDE): $120
For more information on the Faro Adapter and other products from Mesa Tactical, please visit MesaTactical.com.