The following is a release from Mesa Tactical:
Mesa Tactical’s Urbino stock has been selected for use on Beretta’s 1301 tactical shotgun. The Urbino shotgun stock has become an industry standard for tactical shotguns and is being developed at the request of Beretta.
Specifically designed as a tactical stock, the Urbino has features that make it a definitive upgrade over standard butt stocks.
Made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon, the Urbino tactical stock has a 12.5-inch length of pull (LoP) for improved weapon control and use with body armor; optional field-adjustable cheek riser to provide improved cheek weld when used with optics; optional Limbsaver butt pad for greater shooting comfort, especially during long training or certification courses; shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve to reduce shooter fatigue; and a variety of standard and proprietary sling mounting options.
The Beretta 1301 shotgun is Beretta’s new gas operated semi-automatic shotgun designed for law-enforcement and home-defense.
Engineered to be ultra-reliable, easy to use and safe, it has all the features that a modern tactical shotgun should offer, and more. And thanks to its compact size (barrel length: 18.5 inches), it is ideal for negotiating tight spaces as well as for being safely stored away when not needed.
- RELATED STORY: Mesa Tactical’s Urbino Tactical Stock System Now Shipping
- Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Beretta 1301 (Standard Butt, 12-GA, Black): $115
- Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Beretta 1301 (Riser, Standard Butt, 12-GA, Black) $145
- Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Beretta 1301 (SuperCell, 12-GA, Black) $125
- Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Beretta 1301 (Riser, SuperCell, 12-GA, Black) $155
- Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Beretta 1301 (Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black) $140
- Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Beretta 1301 (Riser, Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black) $170
Ready for duty, Springfield Armory’s newest XD Mod.2 Service Model features a 4-inch barrel and...
by Michael Humphries / Sep 1, 2015