One of its newest products is the TEKKO Metal AR Free Float 13.5-inch KeyMod Rail System (TMARFF13KRS).
The all metal free float 13.5-inch rail system allows secure mounting for KeyMod accessories such as MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Rails, tactical accessories like vertical grips, bipods, lights, lasers and other rail mounted kits.
- RELATED STORY: Mission First Releases TMARCKRS Rail System
The free floating nature of the rail allows for less torque on the barrel, making it easier to shoot tighter groups. The rail is made out of Type 3 hard coat anodized aluminum, making it lightweight and able to handle abuse.
The rail was designed to accommodate most suppressors while allowing use of the KeyMod mount locations (1.7-inch internal dimension). It comes with a patent-pending mounting, indexing and lock up system that utilizes a standard barrel nut.
The TEKKO has amonolithic style top rail that eliminates the gap between the receiver and rail. Minor assembly and a low profile gas block (MFT E2LPGB) are required; it utilizes a standard barrel nut.
- RELATED STORY: Mission First Tactical Unveils MFT Mags in 5.56mm
The TEKKO is available in Black and Scorched Dark Earth and features a lifetime warranty.
For more information on the TEKKO rail system and other products from Mission First Tactical, please visit MissionFirstTactical.com.
Features and Functions:
- Free floating rail replaces the plastic factory handguard
- Secure platform for mounting KeyMod Picatinny Rails and accessories
- Monolithic style top rail
- Allows most suppressor installations
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum construction is Type 3 hard coat anodized
- Removal of Delta ring and front sight post required
- KeyMod: The New Standard in Modularity
- Made in the USA
- MSRP $199.99