Mission First Tactical makes sure its products are ready for military and law enforcement members on the front line.
With that reliability in mind, the company has released its newest product: the TEKKO Metal AR Carbine KeyMod Rail System (TMARCKRS).
- RELATED STORY: Mission First Tactical Unveils MFT Mags in 5.56mm
The all-metal KeyMod attachment system replaces the plastic factory hand guard and provides secure mounting for KeyMod accessories such as MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail attachments, vertical grips, bipods, lights, lasers and other rail mounted kits.
The rail system features an easy, drop-in installation, requiring no screws, special tools or alterations by a gunsmith, leaving no permanent alterations to the rifle. The unit is held in place by a delta ring and handguard cap.
Made in the USA and featuring a lifetime warranty, the seven-inch rail is made out of Type 3 hard coat anodized aluminum.
Features and Functions:
- No Gunsmithing
- Drop-in screwless installation
- Secure platform for mounting KeyMod Picatinny rails and accessories
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum construction is Type 3 hard coat anodized
- Carbine handguard replacement (7″)
- KeyMod: The New Standard in Modularity
The TMARCKRS rail system retails for $124.99 and is available now.
- RELATED STORY: Mission First Tactical’s TORCH Backup Light
For more information on the TMARCKRS and other products from Mission First Tactical, please visit MissionFirstTactical.com.
A total of 382 law enforcement agencies were surveyed in a recent study with...
by Tactical-Life / Jun 26, 2015