With that reliability in mind, the company has released its newest product: the TEKKO Metal AR Carbine KeyMod Rail System (TMARCKRS).
- RELATED STORY: Mission First Tactical Unveils MFT Mags in 5.56mm
The all-metal KeyMod attachment system replaces the plastic factory hand guard and provides secure mounting for KeyMod accessories such as MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail attachments, vertical grips, bipods, lights, lasers and other rail mounted kits.
The rail system features an easy, drop-in installation, requiring no screws, special tools or alterations by a gunsmith, leaving no permanent alterations to the rifle. The unit is held in place by a delta ring and handguard cap.
Made in the USA and featuring a lifetime warranty, the seven-inch rail is made out of Type 3 hard coat anodized aluminum.
Features and Functions:
- No Gunsmithing
- Drop-in screwless installation
- Secure platform for mounting KeyMod Picatinny rails and accessories
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum construction is Type 3 hard coat anodized
- Carbine handguard replacement (7″)
- KeyMod: The New Standard in Modularity
The TMARCKRS rail system retails for $124.99 and is available now.
- RELATED STORY: Mission First Tactical’s TORCH Backup Light
For more information on the TMARCKRS and other products from Mission First Tactical, please visit MissionFirstTactical.com.